🎧 SAHXL - NEGLIGENT (PRE-SAVE) 🎧

Andre 3000 stars as Jimi Hendrix in biopic Jimi: All Is By My Side


OutKast's Andre 3000 who was given the role of music legend Jimi Hendrix in the biopic Jimi: All is By My Side can be seen in the first trailer which was recently released.

The movie was written by screenwriter John Ridley, who is responsible for famous works such as 12 Years A Slave, the 1999 movie Three Kings and so on.

The movie All is By My Side, traps a very delicate and formative period of Jimi's life, chasing his music carer which forces him to make a move to london from the big apple New York. 

Andre 3000 stars as the young Hendrix of the swinging sixties in London, chasing a career and women, showing us angles which Jimi viewed music. One of the scenes, he says: “I want my music to go inside the soul of a person. For me it’s colours, I want people to feel the music the same way I see it.”

This is Andre's first major scene debut which is set to be released 8 August in the UK



Comments