Monday, 7 July 2014

Bow Wow drops first track "Ya Heard" under new name Shad Moss


First he shed the "Lil" back in 2002 and after more than 20 years in the music business, the 27-year-old legend, 106 & Park host, Bow Wow has decided to change his name to something he calls, "More Professional". Bow Wow now Shed Moss (His birth name) announced the name change would take inot effect right after the BET Awards.


He added that the name "Bow Wow" given to him by Snoop Dogg, didn't fit his personality any longer, saying "...i am a Father, business man, TV host, actor and rapper! Time for Mr. Moss to take over"




Bye to the canine moniker name and hello Shad Moss.


Mr. Moss, in an interview with Rap-UP TV explained that the name change wasn't big of a deal

"It's a name that they've heard my whole career...to me it wasn't that big of a deal. I was kind of laughing at the reaction; everybody was just making it like some of the biggest news in the world. But to me, it was just hilarious because I was just like, sh*t, I'm just using my normal name."




Shad Moss drops his first track "Ya Heard" featuring Problem and produced by Dnyc3. Shad shows the influence Puff Daddy has on him.

with Moss bragging about his bank account, business endeavors, sexual conquests, and being "the man of my town."
"Young n*gga from the city / Getting' money like Diddy keep a bad b*tch with me ," he raps. "Pull off in the Gotti / If the b*tch ain't f**king then she don't make past the lobby."