IRGM ARTICLE: DEAR MAMA by Young Caesar

I thank god that I’m still alive, to see my mamas face
Bullets fly, i could have died, But hey i gotta away
somebody must’ve prayed for me to pull myself through/ Mama..
The lords word brung me here and brought me to you/ Mama..
I love you mama through all the worry and the pain
Don’t worry mama, it was all just a little phase
Its so hot, but it feels cool to the soul/ Mama..
In school, i was a fool, and yes i didn’t know/ Mama..
But that’s the past, and Ive learned to let it go/ Mama..
Now I’m a proud man, who has to learn as he goes/ Mama..
To make his way in life, with guidance from you Mama..
Put all my faults behind me, and forget all the drama/ Mama..
Our bond used to be tight, played around, used to fight/ Mama..
Two wrongs didn’t make a right, guess I never seen the light/ Mama..
Life used to be great, but now it’s not, filled with fright/ Mama..
Tell me what to do, explain to me how I can live this life/ Mama..
Struggles everyday, Miss you more than words can express/ Mama..
Got all these burdens on my chest, it’s all just a mess/ Mama..
Regrets fill my soul, look back, and see how you were treated/ Mama..
I hit all-time low, reminisce, the wrong things I repeated/ Mama..
I think back, tears come from my eyes, as in my life, you were deleted/ Mama..
Wishing things could go back when you and dad were together/ Mama..
That’ll never happen, but you should know you are forever appreciated.






CLICK HERE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

Comments