AN HOUR WITH SAUCEKID A.K.A SINZU

SAUCEKID A.K.A SINZU
The IRGM crew met up with Babalola Falemi the Osun state born rapper known as Saucekid or  Sinzu. In a relaxed atmosphere, Saucekid (a father, entrepreneur and musician) talks to us about his forthcoming projects, music, his new movement and lots more.

IRGM: I think its safe to ask the million Dollar question,What is Sinzu??
Sinzu: Sinzu is a phrase I coined,It just basically reflects the Playful side of me,Like Everyone that knows me,knows I like to play around,have fun..Sinzu is Sinzu and it definitely has a ring to it

IRGM: Most People have the impression that you are a Controversial Person,How true is that??
Sinzu:I'ld say  It depends on what you call controversial,Am a very blunt and outspoken person,I say it as it is,No Fronting,If I feel something is not right,or I don't like U,I don't pretend I do,.and I think in the industry her,People are not used to being outspoken..A lotta asskissers in the industry

IRGM: We Learnt you used to stay in the states years back,What influenced your decision to come back home??
Sinzu: Yeah,Was in Los Angeles for a while where I released ma Debut mixtape 'MONEYLONG best of both worlds'.. And Everyone can testify that the Response to the mixtape was overwhelming,People wanted me out here,The Demand for my music was high,So with a friend Tunji Balogun Tbillionz,We came to Nigeria,and since then,there's been no looking back..



IRGM: Most of the artistes you worked with on your first mixtape as at that time were unknown,What is your relationship with them now?
Sinzu: oh Yeah,Me and most of them are really tight..Like Iceberg Slim,Am glad he has gradually made a name for himself and GhettoP,That dude is someone you should watch out for..Dope I tell You

IRGM: From most of your songs,You have shown yourself to be an artiste who goes crazy and just decides to have fun on every project you work on,With tracks like Edondeymadt,UnderG,As a rapper,Don't u think that's a little bit over the edge?
Sinzu: As an artiste,you have to make your self Flexible,And my believe is that Music should be Fun,There's no point being serious all the time,I can decide to serve you real hiphop now and the next minute am on some really commercial tune,its just part of me,Its what you call Versatility
 






CLICK HERE TO LIKE OUR FACEBOOK PAGE

Comments

micheal said…
Bad boiz God bless your hustle
Anonymous said…
How Dat One Take Concern Yu??? Sinzuuuu... Lmao!
evablazin said…
nice one... Cant wait 4ur next single
Anonymous said…
LOL. Very nice interview. Looking forward to more from Sinzuuuu. Big ups to IRGM. Going places. Bless x
Anonymous said…
SinzuSMG,,,,crazy dude....cnt wait 4yo nxt single&ofcourse d album...GGMYB.....