🌎 GRAMMY INSIDER - 15 Must-Hear Albums This May! 🌎

📹 Kelly Clarkson - Rock Hudson (Live a The Belasco Theater) + Song Lyrics 📹

 


Kelly Clarkson - Rock Hudson (Live at The Belasco Theater). New album 'Chemistry' out now.


Lyrics: you were my rock hudson it was real but it wasn’t no, i never saw it comin’ i was never what you want, and like a real life movie didn’t think it’d happen to me guess it didn’t, you just fooled me who knew love was so confusin’ happiness doesn’t mean smilin’ when it’s your scene you said we were doin’ fine as you set the whole place on fire i tried everything turns out we can’t compete oh reality is never quite as good as the dream no i won’t dance anymore no i won’t put on a show and you can blame it on me i don’t care what they think no i won’t let you control no i won’t be what you want and you can blame it on me i don’t care what you think from the moment i saw you i had never felt i could choose it was always gonna be you even when they told me not to you were all i wanted but now you’re gone and what good’s a promise if you’re never really honest no i won’t dance anymore no i won’t put on a show and you can blame it on me i don’t care what they think no i won’t let you control no i won’t be what you want and you can blame it on me i don’t care what you think by the way, piece by piece i found out my hero’s me happiness doesn’t mean smilin’ when it’s your scene you made sure to keep me small enough to keep in between should i stay, should i leave could i ever compete with a bar you set so high that you could never even reach no i won’t dance anymore no i won’t put on a show and you can blame it on me i don’t care what they think no i won’t let you control no i won’t be what you want and you can blame it on me i don’t care what you think by the way, piece by piece i found out my hero’s me

  

Comments