🌎 GRAMMY INSIDER - 15 Must-Hear Albums This May! 🌎

🎞️ Jesse - Play 🎞️

 

Download/Stream - Play by Jesse. Official audio and music video are out now!





Lyrics: 
Outside of the window
Outside in the pouring rain
I just wanna play
Play
Outside of the window 
Outside where I feel no pain
I just wanna play
Play

Oh and I love you and I love you 
Don’t chase my butterflies 
Oh I can feel you fly across my mind 
I’m sinking baby
I miss you baby and I'd like to be by your side
I’d like to be by your side 

Outside of the window
Outside where I feel no shame
I just wanna play
Play
Outside where I hold you 
Outside where I can't be tamed
I just wanna stay
Play

It’s unfair
If I don’t get to see you while you’re here
I’m scared
That I won’t ever get to have you near
The same way again
I’m missing my friend
It’s cold in this bed
Without you in it
With me
It’s what I get for wanting to be free
Lately it feels like I’m not allowed to be
Happy at all
Without being wrong
I’m always at fault
I heard a song & cried

I’d like to be by your side
  

Comments