🌎 GRAMMY INSIDER - 15 Must-Hear Albums This May! 🌎

🎞️ Chris Brown - Summer Too Hot (Official Music Video) 🎞️

 


The official music video by Chris Brown - 'Summer too Hot' is out now!

Lyrics

Summer too hot


I blew it all on her, I get it right back

She put it all on me, I couldn't pipe that

She love when I pull on it when it's tied back

You know it's hard to get up out it, I get sidetracked

Shake something, left, right, control it

You know who to call if you're horny (yeah)

Ride on it, greenlight me (greenlight, greenlight)

How'd you tell your friends that you really don't dance? (Don't dance)

But I know that you can

Fucking up your plans, we about to get nasty

Better hold up them glasses

Summer too hot not to fuck it up

Is the mood right? Is it wet enough?

I gotta move right, guess I levelled up

Let me hit it up just a few times

Summer too hot, had to double up

Shawty too fire with the bubble butt

We should move, slide on the regular

Summer too hot, it's irregular

Shawty, she discreet, she don't want her business in the street

Be my little secret, baby, be my little freak

Oh, we can on a weekend

Do something different, got my attention

Eight figures, fucking with a rich nigga

Big picture, more than just a night with ya

Don't switch up, girl, when the lights hit ya

Them diamonds gon' dance (oh, yeah)

How'd you tell your friends that you really don't dance? (Really don't dance)

But I know that you can (I know you can)

Fucking up your plans, we about to get nasty

Better hold up them glasses (oh, girl, baby)

Summer too hot not to fuck it up (huh)

Is the mood right? (Ay) is it wet enough? (Whoo)

I gotta move right, guess I levelled up (baby)

Let me hit it up just a few times (too)

Summer too hot, had to double up (too)

Shawty too fire with the bubble butt (girl, we should move)

We should move, slide on the regular (yeah)

Summer too hot, it's irregular (uh, uh, uh)

(Ooh) I wanna get this rocket off the ground, babe

(Ooh) you're so beautiful, it's hard to behave

(Ooh) I can't start this fire without your flame

(Ooh) and I know you feel the same

Come on, take that shit off

Summer too hot not to fuck it up (oh)

Is the mood right? Is it wet enough? (Wet enough)

I gotta move right, guess I levelled up (ooh)

Let me hit it up (ooh) just a few times (ooh)

Summer too hot, had to double up (ay-ay)

Shawty too fire with the bubble butt (girl, we should)

We should move, slide on the regular

Summer too hot, it's irregular (summer, summer way too hot)

Baby, baby, baby, yeah

Baby, baby, baby, summer too hot, oh-oh

Baby, baby, baby, yeah

Baby, baby, baby, summer too hot

Comments