🌎 GRAMMY INSIDER - 15 Must-Hear Albums This May! 🌎

🎬 JAMES ARTHUR - THANK YOU ALL (FAN MESSAGE + TOUR VIDEO) 🎬

 WATCH




Hey everyone,

I’ve been going through a whirlwind of emotions this past week after Bitter Sweet Love hit the top spot claiming UK NUMBER ONE ALBUM! It’s been 8 whole years since this last happened and to know that I’m still in the game with your endless support means the world to me 🫶🏼


I wanted to say thank you to each and every one of you that downloaded, streamed, or bought the record. You have given me a new lease of life this week as we roll into the Bitter Sweet Love World Tour. The shows have been more amazing than I could have ever imagined across Germany, Switzerland, Belgium, Italy and France, and we’re just getting started!

THANK YOU AGAIN! And I can’t wait to see you out there soon,


JA x







Watch Video

Comments