🌍 J HUS - ALIEN GIRL (INTERACTIVE MUSIC VIDEO) 🌍

🌎 LAUREN DIAGLE - Sing With Me At Carnegie Hall This Summer ❤️ 🌎

 



CARNEGIE HALL!!!
I can hardly wait to spend a beautiful night of music
at this historic venue and play with the incredible
True North Symphony Orchestra!

This is an extra special show to me because this time...
YOU GUYS are joining my choir!!
Register at the link below if you're ready to sing together!
TICKETS HERE
REGISTER FOR THE CHOIR HERE

How time flies!
BEACH WEEKEND is just on the horizon!

Can't wait to reunite with my dear friend
Jon Batiste on stage again!

Join us this month on April 25-27 for an unforgettable weekend full of music, good friends, and sunshine ☀️
TICKETS HERE

We're keeping the fun going all summer long!

I'm so excited to have Benjamin William Hastings join me
for our Europe and UK shows this July!

And to my friends in the states,
The Kaleidoscope Nights are coming to a city near you!

Hope to see your beautiful faces there 💙
TICKETS HERE
Instagram
Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Spotify




Comments