🌎 GRAMMY INSIDER - 15 Must-Hear Albums This May! 🌎

🌀 Ty Dolla $ign - Motion 🌀

 


Motion by Ty Dolla $ign out now! 


Song produced by Will Larsen and Stryv. Video directed by Alex Bittan.

Ty Dolla $ign on the Cruz Show recently spoke about his new song 'Motion' and his upcoming EP. He also spoke about his musical influences, the Dodgers, performing at Camp Flog Gnaw.


Lyrics: Something takes a hold now when we’re dancing Bodies round us caught up in the wave Sometimes it’s like playin round with magic Let it take you let it take you all the way Come from on high Won’t let me go Vibe Start feelin so Right It’s takin control That’s when I get my motion That’s when I get my motion Our bodies in the moment That’s when I get my motion That’s when I get my motion That’s when I get my motion That’s when I get my motion Our bodies in the moment That’s when I get my motion That’s when I get my motion That’s when I get my Something takes a hold now when we’re dancing Bodies round us caught up in the wave Sometimes it’s like playin round with magic Let it take you let it take you all the way Come from on high Won’t let me go Vibe Start feelin so Right It’s takin control




  


Comments