🌎 GRAMMY INSIDER - 15 Must-Hear Albums This May! 🌎

🎞️ Jorja Smith - Feelings (Official Music Video) f/ J Hus 🎞️

NEW VIDEO FOR "FEELINGS" FEATURING JASMINE JOBSON

New single 'Feelings' ft. J Hus




''Hello everybody,

I hope you have been enjoying my new album 'falling or flying'. I've loved performing these new songs live and can't wait to get out there and see more of you! 

I've just dropped the video for 'Feelings' from my new record. The video features the brilliant Jasmine Jobson and I had a lot of fun making it. I hope you enjoy it.


Those of you in the UK may have seen my performance on Later... with Jools Holland. It was amazing performing such an iconic show. Thank you so much for having me. For those of you who missed it, you can now watch my performance of 'Falling or Flying' on YouTube by following the link below.


Jorja Smith - Falling or flying (Later... with Jools Holland)


Looking forward to seeing you all, back with more news soon!

Jorja xxx
jorjasmith.com''



Comments