🌎 GRAMMY INSIDER - 15 Must-Hear Albums This May! 🌎

📰 Nicki Minaj - XO [Pink Friday 2 (Pre-Order)] 📰

 NICKI MINAJ - X0

Dear Barbz,



I had another gift & an announcement/update yesterday but didn’t feel it was the right time.



If you recall, I mentioned there were winners of a game you didn’t know we were playing? 11 of you won that yesterday.  



YOUR PRIZE IS A SIGNED CD PERSONALIZED TO YOU.





When going up against the powerful barbz, opponents know there’s not much they can do but sit, wait & watch in awe. As with all organizations & communities tho, spies are strategically placed. Recently, a few of them & even a couple of the “loyals”  have been offered a couple shillings by way of hit tweets & hit content chi. So they must think quickly. Act fast! They’d like to be FREE to get their shillings. Free from judgement! 😛 Other ppl have contacted them directly in some cases & have given them the “game”. “Hey, if you’re only loyal to one artist, you can’t make shillings off these other ones we’d like for you to promote! You could make MAD SHILLINGS SON!”



Artists even hit them directly chi. YES! In order to break away, they use buzz words that have already been being discussed, to get others in our community interested. They have to pretend & pretend & pretend to be mad/sad/offended so that they can promote WHO they’d like WHEN they’d like. Others have used their barb card in other ways chi y’all know. Build up that page, then POW! Right in the fkng kisser!!!!



Chiiiiiii have you seen the ones who get some attention from GAG CITY RESIDENTS then seem to need/want it every day or they’ll lose their marbles? If mofos pick at/on others, then they never have to look @ themselves & do the work. Word to Ms Inyanla chi!



Successful ppl don’t spend all day telling others HOW to do shit. They just DO. 24 hours in each day. How many of it is spent working on you? The real YOU. the one we don’t see behind the veil? Don’t project your own failures. Get up & live. You can do it. Right NOW! Break the cycle now! Get up! Stand up! 😂😌 Word to Bob Marley. Nah



Therapy is where you heal your untreated trauma. God, therapy in that order. Not the internet. So please abeg stop thinking we care if/where you go. Some of us had a countdown waiting for your departure. We’ve been purposely making you show yourselves. We are a very sophisticated nation

& won’t be infiltrated on our journey to PINK FRIDAY ✌🏾



🥴😩🤣

Y’all why I’m acting like I’m addressing the men in black? 😂 y’all know I used to write short stories, essays, loved reading Shakespeare. You btcvs can’t even spell SHAKES PEAR 🍐 🥛



Barbz,



Let me take this time to say that I’m praying for your strength, peace & protection during this time & ALWAYS. I love you sooooooo much.



There’s an announcement & I’ll advise when I feel it’s the perfect time.



So also, how is my lil freestyle of FATB trending at #7 with almost a MILLION views after a day?!?? WHOA! Bahm Bahm!!!! It’s a WHAT?!??! BIG DIFFERENCE BI€H!!!!!!!! Not an audio getting almost a million views in a day???!!



And yes, I’ll notify you when more SIGNED CD’s ARE RDY!!!!!



And yes, there’s a date picked to announce the tour dates.



And yes, this album is brilliant. Every word. Every melody. Every beat. I’ve rlly been having so much fun. You guys have been one of the biggest motivators ever. 😍 Y’all can somehow make me laugh, cuss me out, get cussed tf out by me, dissect the BARS, fuk with my CREATIVE approach, give me my flowers, boss me around, get on my nerves, bully me, AHHHHHHHHHH what’s better than being a PHKNG BARB???!!  NADA!!!!!! Nothing!!!! Zero!!! Zilch!!!!!!



Be BLESSED



-Onika


PRE-ORDER








Comments