🌎 GRAMMY INSIDER - 15 Must-Hear Albums This May! 🌎

📰 ED SHEERAN - TEDDY TALKS (Q&A) 📰

 READ 


We recently called out for questions for Ed on the EDHQ Text Line - Thanks for all your brilliant questions for Teddy Talks! Here's part 1 of Ed's responses... more coming soon.

Sign up here for the next round of Teddy Talks.

- EDHQ

SIGN UP


1. Zoya, Dubai - How do you stay motivated?
I don't see my job as a job, its still very much my hobby, so I wake up every day excited about the next thing because I love every second of it

2. Brenda, Argentina - which song would you have loved to write and why?
Labrinth jealous I think is the best song for the last 20 years, don't know how to explain why but listen to it !

3. Emma, USA - Are you a swiftie?
Who isn't

4. Senem, Netherlands - You have achieved so much in your career, what is something you would still like to do?
Its all about personal milestones I think, so for me its just about small things I haven't done before. like hosting SNL is something id love to do but haven't done, that kinda thing

5. Mimi, Philippines - What is your most meaningful tattoo?
They all have their own meaning, but I think the ones that signify people in my life that have died probably mean the most

6. Savannah, USA - If you had to pick a song from another artist that means a lot to you and got you through hard times, what would it be?
Its more albums I think, like listening to whole records when you’re going through hard times, they sort of shape those weeks and months. but then they're difficult to go back and listen to because they remind you so much of how you felt then

7. Sheikha, Brazil - Which country haven’t you been to yet, but would love to visit?
I’ve only ever really played 2 African nations, id love to do way more countries on the continent

8. SY, USA - Is there a song lyric you feel particularly connected to? And if so, what is it and why?
Even though I wrote it at 15, I still feel weirdly connected to You Need Me. It felt very defiant, if not primitive, but every time I play it I remember all the thousands of times ive played it, from empty pubs to the first time I did Wembley, its a very significant song for me

9. Karin, Germany - Hi Ed! What's your favorite superpower? Flying or reading other people's minds? Lots of love
I think the power to heal would be the best superpower

10. Chloe, UK - Ed, my question is, do you like llamas? I love llamas and your music and I had someone send me an AI generated picture of you as a llama!
I do like llamas yeah



ARTIST NAME: ED SHEERAN
ALBUM TITLE: THE MATHEMATICS TOUR SETLIST

Comments