🌎 GRAMMY INSIDER - 15 Must-Hear Albums This May! 🌎

🎞️ Cuco - Planet Express (Official Music Video) 🎞️

 




Cuco
"Planet Express"
Official Video

Lyrics:

Baby don’t you know 
How beautiful you are
My life came crashing down the day you left my heart
 
I wish you could see 
That you belong with me 
My life has no meaning if you’re far away and not next to me 
 
Time passes by and it only gets better 
Doesn’t seem to be the case
At least not in my life 
 
Drowning in sorrow on all the lost beautiful days 
All I do is complain 
That you’re not here 
 
Tryna figure out things that don’t make
Sense to me 
Hopeless like Someone so hopeless can me
 
Times keep on changing 
I’m tired of faking 
Like I’m not numb when life is amazing 
 
Say that you miss me that you wish you were with me 
Say 
Say that you do  
 
I know I’m missing something 
When you’re not around this galaxy don’t move right 
I think about you now 
 
We don’t have forever 
Together we look better 
Why should we keep waiting for a sign that it could work 
 
Cause baby when I see you
It feels so good to meet you 
We can persevere because I need you near 
When I think I don’t need her 
I look into the mirror 
Wishing she was here 
 
Though I don’t love you yet 
You got me so obsessed 
Let me try to woo you 
Let me take away your stress 
 
Let’s walk through the sand 
Walkin’ hand in hand 
I Can feel the waves that started taking over 


Comments